Today was our day off and a few of us slept in and then went to Central London (while others got up REALLY early-sleeping in was definitely the way to go!) Here are a few of the fun sights we saw:
Big Ben
The London Eye
The Thames River
Down near the London Bridge there was this "scare house" basically..I can't remember exactly what it was called, but we got to talk to one of the guys who was inviting everyone off the street and really share with him about God. While being a "tourist" is fun for a little while, I really guess I have been ruined for the ordinary because this conversation and one we had with the guy in the Cathedral we toured were my favorite moments of being in the Center. London is beautiful and full of history- and the people are beautiful as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment