Thursday, August 11, 2011

Panera Bread

So, today in Panera Bread I was a little frustrated because I needed to work on my computer but the battery was dead and i forgot my charger at the house. Called Andrew and he had one so after running bus routes here at the beach he dropped it by.
I was sitting by a man in there and in the midst of my busy little life I hadn't even thought to say hello. Just a quick-do u mind if i sit here comment. Well, Andrew and Brycen (my cousin) walk in and long story short, in a matter of minutes the man's hurting knee was healed and he was spilling his life story. We spent almost a good hour with him talking about the things of God and enjoying fellowship.
Yes, the harvest is ripe. Lord, help me each day to not get so caught up in logistics that I miss what you are doing all around me!

No comments: